PAYMENT TERMS AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND Math Playground, LLC
The following Payment Terms govern your enrollment in a paid Subscription Account with Math Playground, LLC. These Payment Terms are Additional Terms to our Terms of Service. All capitalized terms used but not otherwise defined in these Payment Terms have the meaning ascribed to them in the Terms of Service. These Payment Terms apply to you if you enrolled in a Subscription Account through the Math Playground website.
Premium Family and Premium Classroom are paid versions of Math Playground. When purchasing a paid membership you choose to be billed according to the subscription plan selected. Your membership will renew at the end of your selected payment plan. Your membership will auto-renew every period unless it is canceled prior to the next billing date. It is your responsibility to promptly provide Math Playground, LLC with any contact or billing information changes or updates (including email address, credit card number and zip code). New features may be added to paid versions of Math Playground. Some features that were once part of the paid subscription may become free. These changes are at the sole and absolute discretion of Math Playground, LLC. *As of December 27, 2021, annual subscriptions will no longer auto-renew.
Please review our Payment Terms, as they contain important information about your Subscription Account:
- Our monthly and quarterly Subscriptions renew automatically. Once you select a payment plan, your Subscription Account will renew automatically on a periodic basis (for example, month-to-month for our monthly plan or quarterly for our 3 month plan) and you will be billed each subscription period until you cancel your Subscription Account or we terminate your use of Math Playground pursuant to our Terms of Service. You may cancel your subscription at any time by navigating to the "Account Settings" page after logging in to Math Playground. There is a blue text link toward the top of the Membership section. When you cancel your subscription, it will no longer auto-renew. There will be no further charges.
- In order to avoid being charged fees for the next billing cycle, you must cancel your Subscription Account prior to 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time on the last day of your current billing cycle.
- All fees for Subscription Accounts are prepaid and non-refundable. You may cancel your Subscription Account or terminate your use of Math Playground entirely at any time, but you will not receive a refund or credit for any fees previously paid.
- Upon cancellation, you will retain access to your Subscription Account for the remainder of the subscription period for which you previously paid.
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION ACCOUNT
Canceling your Subscription Account is a simple 3-step process.
- Sign in to your Subscription Account and select the Account Settings page from the dropdown menu.
- On the Account Settings page, select the bold "CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP" text link. It's in the Membership section of the page.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to confirm your cancellation. Select "Yes, cancel membership" to complete the cancellation process.
Please note that all fees for Subscription Accounts are prepaid and non-refundable. You may cancel your Subscription Account at any time but you will not receive a refund or credit for any fees previously paid. Upon cancellation, you will retain access to your Subscription Account for the remainder of the subscription period for which you previously paid.
CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC NOTICES
Following your enrollment in a Subscription Account, an email will be sent to the email address you provide during the check-out process. We may send additional emails regarding your account during your subscription period. The confirmation email and other notices about your account may only be sent via email in electronic form. By signing up for a Subscription Account, you consent to receiving notices regarding your Subscription Account electronically. If you do not consent to the receipt of electronic records regarding your Subscription Account, please do not subscribe to Math Playground.
CHANGES TO FEES OR THESE PAYMENT TERMS
Math Playground may modify these Payment Terms or change the fees (or add additional fees) at any time. You agree that we may notify you of the updated Payment Terms by posting them on Math Playground. The updated Payment Terms will be effective on the date posted unless otherwise specified. Your use of Math Playground after we have posted the update constitutes your agreement to the updated Payment Terms. For users with an active Subscription Account at the time of a change and for whom we have a current email address, we may also communicate changes to the Payment Terms through other means, including emailing you at the address associated with your Subscription Account. The new fees and/or Payment Terms will go into effect upon your next renewal following posting of the updated Payment Terms unless another time period is specified.
All inquiries concerning Math Playground and its policies may be sent to: